Forum > Local Bronco Events

SOWEGA Spring 2016

<< < (3/6) > >>

lonesouth:
biggest acomplishment of the night was getting the garage cleaned.  I also finished installing the lower intake and did some planning.  Need to drop my gas tank so I can do some work on the fuel lines.

I determined that
1. I do not have, and hopefully will not need a VSS.
2. Ford changed the oil pump shaft length when they switched to EFI
3. I have a lot of extra wires that do not connect to anything
4. my t-case oil looks like gravy

JustaFordGuy:
I took Blair's steering column apart tonight. He's going to get the needed parts ordered and then I'll put it back together next week. This is one of the last few things he needs to get finished.

JustaFordGuy:
One more project that I started last weekend is changing all my off road lights to LED. I got the front bumper 20" light installed and it works great. I got the top 52" light installed but only half the LEDs work. :(  I ordered another one from a different vendor and will try again next week. I also have two small 4" LED work lights that I'm going to put on the back bumper. I'll post some pictures when I'm done.

lonesouth:
great project gary.  I'm a believer that you can't have too much light on backroads and offroad.

FloridaBronco:

--- Quote from: lonesouth on January 06, 2016, 08:47:46 AM ---biggest acomplishment of the night was getting the garage cleaned.  I also finished installing the lower intake and did some planning.  Need to drop my gas tank so I can do some work on the fuel lines.

I determined that
1. I do not have, and hopefully will not need a VSS.
2. Ford changed the oil pump shaft length when they switched to EFI
3. I have a lot of extra wires that do not connect to anything
4. my t-case oil looks like gravy

--- End quote ---

You don't have a conversion wiring kit?
I think you need a VSS or a substitute, maybe not with an non-electronic trans.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version