Forum > Local Bronco Events

SOWEGA Spring 2016

<< < (2/6) > >>

kat:
Im going to do my best to make it. Was looking as some pics from last year and it looked like some good fun. Dont know what stage the Bronco will be in then. BTW Im on my house PC so what ever you did worked...Thanks

JustaFordGuy:

--- Quote from: kat on December 19, 2015, 12:08:38 PM ---BTW Im on my house PC so what ever you did worked...Thanks

--- End quote ---

Cool, glad that fixed it.

The SOWEGA trip will be a blast for sure, we usually try to meet up here in Tally and caravan up to Albany , that way if anyone has trouble help will be close by. Any day you can get a few Broncos together for a road trip is a good day. :D

JustaFordGuy:
SOWEGA is getting close, everyone needs to get their rigs ready. I'm close, hopefully finished by this weekend.

lonesouth:
going to do some work tonight.  I've got the lower intake on, need to plumb the fuel pump and measure for lines from the frame to the rail.  New gas tank should be in sometime middle of the month, but I may not get it installed.

kat:
Im going to do my best to show up to this, sounds like a bunch of fun. Im still in the middle of installing my suspension, got the rear on and tomorroo and the next day I will be working on it.  Tie rods/drag link came in yesterday, and my new tires/rims should be here tomorroo.....A lot of things going on for the next couple of days. I will post pics when done. BTW my 37x12.50x17 tires and rims will be for sale this weekend if my new rims fit.(they should) If anybody is looking for a set.

But as lonesouth said about his gas tank, I need one. All I have is a working 10 gallon right now and we all know I cant go far without stopping at a gas station.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version