LED lights

<< < (2/4) > >>

lonesouth:
where'd you get the headlights from?

JustaFordGuy:
Amazon.

http://a.co/53PWiPt

kat:
Been a while since Ive been on here...But Im still around...going thru a divorce.....anyway..my Bronco has been my therapy....

Wanted to ask you about your headlights...First of all I've noticed some vendors are VERY expensive and these are rather reasonable...Why is that?? Because the are made for Bronco's they add a couple hundred bucks to them?? Also are you happy with these??...I like them but is I assume when you turn the blinkers on the halo blinks with it?? Is there a way to NOT have that happen....don't think I would like a big ass blinker like that....

JustaFordGuy:
Hey Kat,
I'm sure they are all made in China and the Bronco vendors just mark them up. I'm happy with these so far, they seem very well made but only time will tell.

The Halo and Blinker are both separate wires so you don't have to hook up either. The headlight part just plugs directly into the stock Bronco headlight plug.

kat:
Thanks....so I like the Halo part of the light....is it wired so I can have the Halo but not have it blink?? Or does it come on with the parking lights???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version