Forum > Builds/Projects

2.5" lift

(1/8) > >>

lonesouth:
think I'm going to get a pair of the wildhorses blemish 2.5" coils for $40, and a set of 4* bushings for $55.  Shipping is going to be about $50 though  :o.  New shocks will run about $100, and I've got some blocks to use in the rear.  Poor mans lift.

JustaFordGuy:
$50 shipping? That's crazy, I would shop around before I paid that much for shipping.

lonesouth:
I thought so too, but then I priced basic 2.5" coils at other vendors, all of them were more just for the coils than the shipped cost from wildhorses.  Want to add anything to the order to save some of the shipping cost?

JustaFordGuy:
Yeah, I guess $40 for the coils is a good price.

I don't think I need anything right now. You may want to call Geof because he is getting ready to order front end parts for his Bronco. I spoke with him yesterday about the parts he needs.

lonesouth:
Parts have been ordered.  I also got some 4* c-bushings with the springs.  I was going to get the 14 piece bushing set, but that would have added $30 of shipping.  I'll get the remaining bushings locally if they look like they need replacement.  Should be here in about a week.

Gary, are you running any of the steering geometry fixes, drop pitman, trackbar drop bracket, etc.?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version